About Me

15:38:00


Hi guys this is my first post in this blog. YOLO!!!
Tak kenal maka tak sayang Kurang lebih begitulah pepatahnya. So, gue mencoba bercerita sedikit disini tentang Story Of Mine

My full name is Ressy Gusri Andini. You can call me Ressy. I was born on Solok(Padang,Sumatera Barat) 25 may 1998. My favorite colour is Blue. Yap BLUE! Why? Because like a sky and simple. Im the only one daughter, I have 3 big brother and one little brother.Ya, im a lucky person who have 4 bodyguard (read: pelindung) hehe..
My hobby is swimming like a fish or mermaid. ( Walaupun sampai sekarang masih sering berganti hobi). In the future, i wanna be a doctor(Aamiin).
Btw, I study at Pribadi Bilingual Boarding School,Bandung. 
                         
Im really sure to starting wear hijab from high school until now, Alhamdulillah. Because its obligation for me to cover my aurat. But i think when I wear hijab I look more beautiful than before,right?

I also like to write some short story or novel and maybe I will post in this blog as soon as.
Oke, I think its enough for all of you guys. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

View